We need someone to create 3 Webpages design with PHP/MySQL/jQuery . Pages are very simple.
- A homepage (PSD will be provided)
- A user profile page ( profile of the user with a photo)
- User profile edit page
Other than this, we need some static page template to hold some static content in the same theme as provided.
Please read the rest of the bid carefully and feel free to ask any questions you may have.
- Provide atleast 5 samples of your work
- Reply with message " Show me the money"
- Home Page
- Cleanup existing PSD which is already layered and almost ready for conversion.
- Convert PSD to CSS with HTML5 compliant code.
- Drop up / elements for signin and signup to be implemented.
- User Profile Page
- User signup and data stored in MySQL Page.
- User Profile view page.
- Profile Edit Page.
- Edit all the fields in the profile view page.
Main profile fields are
- Profile role ( guitarist/ keyboardist)
- My Uploads
- influences (Drop down)
- My Projects
- PSDs with named layers for each page created
- Source code for PHP / HTML files / images / css files
- MYSQL DB SQL file which ready to be imported in an empty db.
- Instructions [url removed, login to view] file explaining all the installation and notes regarding the code.
Code Conventions that will help us better with you coding
- All configurations to be done in [url removed, login to view] file
- All Constants to be defined in [url removed, login to view] file
- All default configurations to be defined in [url removed, login to view] file
- All db functions to be defined in [url removed, login to view] file
- All form functions to be defined in [url removed, login to view] file
- All global vars to beging to $g_<var>
- All strings vars to begin with $s_<var>
- All form vars to begin with $f_
- All temp vars to begin with $t_
- All procedure parameters to begin with $p_
- All function names properly defined with getter and setter conventions e.g. get_username , put_data
- All code to be properly commented in PhpDoc format (See example in the below section)
- code comment should include
- function name and one line description
- parameters in each new line with parameter type and values (if default)
- return parameters
- Documentation can be generated with PHPDocumentor