The WebRTC project is an audio conferencing tool that is used to connect multiple locations - usually recording studios - to record voiceover talent.
The project should run in Google Chrome and any WebRTC compliant browser and will need these features:
* WebRTC project is to be hosted on our server.
* Allow users to register for user account.
* Allow user to select audio input and output device for send and receive.
* Allow user to select bitrate and mono/stereo send.
* Allow user to create a link that allows another user to connect directly to a currently running audio session.
* Allow user to record audio for one or more sides of the audio conference. (I realize it may only be possible to record the local connection.)
* UI will need to display VU meters that represent the send and receive levels of audio.
* UI should also provide a chat window.
* Optional - Having the WebRTC project live in a Wordpress environment would be preferred. This is not mandatory. Can be discussed.
Interested developers should provide a few examples of their WebRTC work - audio experience preferred.
I will discuss deeper details with interested developers after initial contact so that both of us have a fair understanding of the scope of work and the final cost of the project.