IgboNet is a dating site specially created and dedicated to only “Ndigbo”. It is a site where singles from Igboland globally can mingle together for friendship, love and marriage. However, singles from other tribes or nationalities that have interest in Igbo singles can join IgboNet to be hooked-up.
Below is how IgboNet will look like, however, We will still be making changes if needed.
2. Registration. <click registration, it takes you to No.3>
3. Welcome page. <brief info will be given to the user, after reading it, he clicks, continue>
4. Sign In.
5. Home page. <it will have a piece of information or message made for all the subscribers to read, it may be in text, photo, or video. It will be clickable to direct to a link depending on the info. The homepage will be seen by the new and old subscribers each time they login. Below the general info or message for the subscribers will be the subscriber’s photo and name, following it will be a column to write a text by the subscriber. Inside the column will be written “Update your friends, or “What’s up” or as may be decided later, and here, photos and videos will be enabled for upload for the subscriber.
The homepage will also be where IgboNet will be placing “paid adverts” from its customers and Google will be placing theirs as well. The new subscriber that has no friends will see photos of other subscribers who recently joined the site to send them friend’s request. This will enable the new subscriber to send them friend request. Immediately the friend request is accepted, the friend’s sender’s updates will appear on the homepage where all the subscribers will see it.
a. “Update your friends, or “What’s up “will have a comment section. Also note this is more of showing photos and videos to attract people.
6. Photos, Videos, Message.
a. About will have a brief description about the person, titled (Bio) and the rest below: Home Town, State, Resides in, Occupation, Relationship, Education, Birthday, Blood Group, Genotype, Hobby, and Website. The (Home Town and State will be used in searching. Home town, State, Resides in, and Occupation will be compulsory. All the photos and videos uploaded in the update or anywhere will be brought together in the photos or videos accordingly. However, the profile page will be full of photos or videos.
7. Update will have sharing button and photos and videos will have description separately under them if the uploader wishes.
8. In searching for someone to hook up, Home town and State will be used. In the column, it will written (Search home town or State)
9. Message/friend’s request notification, blocking and unblocking, emoji. A week to the end of the subscription, the subscriber will be notified through email to renew, if not, after the date, he will be out automatically, bold, italic will be used.
10. On the profile on the Ogene Ndigbo Newspaper homepage where photos of subscribers always appear will be a place where specific subscribers who paid or advertisers who paid to place their advert there. It is left for IgboNet to put photos or adverts there.
Enable “HashTag” for subscribers and also enable them to “Tag” their friends as well. This is done to attract attention from friends
An admin dashboard is to be also developed to manage all the activities, payments, users, subscribers along with payments.