Website with a Portal for a closed Community -- 2
Paid on delivery
We are a small start up consulting firm and we are launching a new website with following structure:
Brief Structure of the Website
1. Homepage: Providing an overview our company, with following possible, sections:
o About Us: A brief description of our company and its projects
o Services: An overview of the different services offered
o Partners: Information about main partners. Accessible to visitors, but with limited information available without having an account
o Resources: having some resources, presentations, videos etc. – which can be freely used and can also contain short/preview version of the paid resources
o Events: having information about the past and upcoming events, links for registration and links to pages for accessing resources from such events
o Latest News: A section dedicated to the latest news and updates from the company
o Testimonials and Reviews: to showcase some feedbacks and reviews from satisfied clients with pictures and text
o FAQ: about how to use the website and resources therein
o Contact us: containing info about the company, social media pages etc., including (if possible) a chatbot or such live support tool
2. User Sign-In/Sign-Up Page: to users to register and create an account (after providing necessary information) or existing users to sign in. The users will not be automatically signed in but will have to be approved every time by the website admin
3. Merchandise Page: This page will showcase the different merchandise available for sale on the platform. Only a limited set of merchandise will be available, mostly some clothing and accessories, each with a description, price, and image – with possibility to buy – therefore connectivity to payment portal also needed.
4. Subscription Page: This page will contain the various subscription plans available, each telling the benefits and receivables under each plan. A short glimpse or teaser of the possible products (mostly educational resources, reports, videos, tutorials, toolkits etc.) can be shown here showcase the different merchandise available for sale on the platform. Again, the plans need to contain pricing and possibility of payment (preferably after login).
5. Community Page: accessible only based on plans subscribed by the user. The page will have possibility of sharing resources by the users, updating about their activities, having discussions, community chats etc.
6. User Dashboard: Once users have signed in, they should be taken to a dashboard that provides access to the different features of the platform. The dashboard should include the following sections:
o My Account: A section where users can view and update their account information, such as their name, email address, and password.
o Resources: A section where users can access educational materials and other such resources related to their area of interest, those available to them based on their subscription plans – The resources should be categorised, easily navigable and should not be just a webpage but a mini-website in itself with different pages for different types of resources, based on access/nature of user/subscription plans etc.
o Merchandise: A section where users can browse and purchase merchandise mentioned above, make payments, check previous orders etc.
o Subscription: A section where users can purchase a subscription to receive exclusive material, renew their plans, buy more packages or upgrade existing plans etc.
Ideal skills for this project include:
- Web development and design (Wordpress or Tilda)
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Experience in building portals
- Strong security and user management skills
Overall, we are seeking a professional who can deliver a functional and secure portal that meets our needs.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE STRUCTURE AND "CONFIRM" THAT YOU CAN MAKE A COMMUNITY PORTAL AND USER AREA. ALSO SHARE YOUR SAMPLE PROJECTS AND WEBSITES WHERE YOU MAY HAVE DONE SUCH SIMILAR WORK.
Timeline: about 30-45 days
Project ID: #36710817