We are an existing e-book wordpress website which has on-going novels released daily on the website.
We are now looking to add our own payment gateway and subscription service onto the website. We have looked into ARMember, whmcs and woocommerce, paid memberships pro as possible solutions, but would look to other possible solutions.
• Multiple levels of monthly subscriptions available ($5/$10/$20 etc), which can be upgraded/downgraded.
There will need to be a monthly subscription level for each story. Users can upgrade to higher $ subscription by paying the difference i.e $5 subscriber can upgrade to $20 for an extra $15 payment and then $20/month. These user accounts will receive access to restricted posts within the story.
• Setup restricted content with a message to ask users to upgrade or sign up to see the restricted content.
All content must be heavily restricted and access must be removed once the subscription ends. It would be best if restricted content was not published publicly and only a message to sign up to read more would be shown instead.
• Ability to schedule our restricted content and what date it unlocks for different subscription levels.
Content unlocks for free users visiting our website on a daily basis, but we schedule weekly. So we must be able to schedule when content content becomes un-restricted and shows for free users.
• Setup sign-up/login/purchase/subscription/billing pages and make them easy to navigate for users.
• No ads for paid subscribers. Make it so no ads will show on any pages for paid subscribers.
These two are self explanatory.
• Discounts available for subscriptions.
I will provide a document with slightly more detail on these points.
I need a freelancer with good and clear communication and SPEED is extremely important.
I am not paying you for your time, so whatever you quote will be for completing the project and showing your system has all of the functionality required, without numerous errors.
Full payment will be on completion of the project with a potential bonus for SPEED and quality of work.