Ok so I deal with clients all over the US. When I get a new client I have to fill out paperwork/contract with them. Currently I have to fax the work order over and have them fax it back. I would like to have an online contract engine with which I could do the following:
1) Go to [url removed, login to view]
2) Login to a secure contract area
3) Create a contract with the clients information while I am on the phone with them. Here I will be entering there basic information as well as the project details.
4) Enter an email for the contract to be sent to
5) Once submitted, a link for the specific contract will be sent to the client.
6) The client clicks the link and it opens up the contract in there browser and shows the contract I partially filled out for them, and has an area where they can select a payment option and enter payment details. They also need to have a check box that says "I agree blah blah blah". Once the info is entered and the check box is checked, the contract is submitted back to me capturing there IP address. We could also get cool here and have a digital signature with the mouse maybe? If not its cool though.
7) I will need an admin area where I can go in and view all the contracts as well as see if they are excepted or not.
I don't know how this would work but I cant have that link be available for the general public or someone who gets there hands on it after it is excepted. So maybe we need to do a login type system for this? Maybe not? I need someone who knows how to do this type of thing. I am open for suggestions. Please PM me with examples of things you have maybe done similar to this. Thank you :-)
9 freelancers are bidding on average $196 for this job
Hi sir, we are a web design, web development expert company. We are offering an efficient, professional, friendly service. Can you check PMB for our skills and discuss with us about your project? Thanks iTcslive. :)
Hi I'm interested to do the job. I can assure you that I can deliver with quality and in timely manner. please contact with me for further query. Ready to start work as discussed. Thanks Monjurul Houqe