Could you please provide a quote on the following urgent development project related to our existing website whitecollarblue.com.au.
After reading the project details below can you please provide the following:
• An Understanding from you that you both understand the scope of the job and have the required technical experience
• A Price For The Project
• A Time Frame
• An understanding that you are available immediately to start
Project Required Skills - The technologies and skills related to our website and this project are:
• AWS Architecture and Services (EC2, S3, Routing, etc)
• Linux (cron jobs, security etc)
• API Server development
• PHP MAMP / Composer
Currently the website is integrated with our legacy backend recruitment system (Bullhorn) however we are in the process of moving from to a new system (Vincere). Our website has several APIs and UIs that were built to retrieve data from Bullhorn which will no longer be required when using Vincere.
Vincere offers both API and iFrame support for our website, and we chosen to approach this project utilizing the iFrame approach to minimize development of front end UIs and modifications of existing APIs.
Essentially this project will require removing all redundant functionality from our website including screens and APIs and replace them with Vincere provided services.
Here are some example websites shared from Vincere using both API and iFrame approaches:
• [login to view URL] (uses an API implementation) - will need to use some of this approach
• [login to view URL] (uses an iFrame implementation) - i'd recommend this main approach as it will be faster to implement, and then rely completely on Vincere
• [login to view URL]
• [login to view URL]
The functionality that our website provides users include:
• Log in (employee and employer) • Registration (of account) • Submit a CV • Find Jobs • Create A Job Alert
• All corresponding Automated Emails (to user and our staff)
As part of this project we would like our website to be compatible with
• Google Jobs and we would like to consider adding third party integrations with • LinkedIn • Seek
If you are awarded the job you will be provided the code for our website w on GitHub and access to the webserver on AWS
We suggest you go through all the candidate interactions on our current website, take notes to determine the best course of strategy for migration to Vincere and then provide us your plan along with your quote and timeframe.
Some Key thoughts on this project
1. onboard developer (you)
o it should be made clear to you as the developer we aren't looking for improvements/upgrade/changes in existing technology - the requirement is to use the existing website technologies to implement the required migration to the new back end service (VIncere). Also, much of the existing website implementation will be removed and replaced with the Vincere interfaces.
o We are looking for a Fixed Fee quote for the project
2. detail the project tasks
o As per the point above you will need to explore the current functionality of the current website from a user’s perspective – you will need to Think at the level of - "A user clicks on this button and the screen shows ..." etc. to ensure all functionality is planned before development commences
o We will provide to the successful bidder up to nine documents that contain technical details (come confidential that includes access tokens, security credentials etc) on the implementation. Some of these docs are out of date however as this project was completed back in 2019 and since then there have been some fixes, modifications etc.
We require completion of this project at your earliest
Many Thanks – I await your response