I'm looking for someone to design a simple database in Access 2007.
There will be 4 main data sets and a series of reports.
1. Drug information - 7 pieces of information about a particular kind of drug
2. Drug order screen - a screen to record information about types and quantities of drugs being ordered in a particular invoice. (4 pieces of info)
3. Stock received screen - a screen to record what drugs are supplied in an order (not all are supplied)
4. Stock finished screen - a screen recording drugs as they are used (two pieces of information)
1. Drugs by order number or date
2. Order history for each drug
3. Generating a list of drugs ordered and not received (comparison between 2 and 3 based on invoice number)
4. Geneerate a list showing drug, batch number, time received, time completed
5. Generate a list of drugs that were finished after their expiry data.
6. Drug report on near expiring dates.
Winning bidder would set up tables. Design forms for data entry and preset the reports.
Would like a user friendly interface that allows rapid data entry without being intimidating. Potential use of Scanning barcodes or to generate barcodes according to data entry?
Looking for 1-2 week turnaround.
Full specs will be available to the winning bidder.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $206 for this job
I am specialist in Access 2007 and VBA programming, with many project like this on portofolio. I am very much interested in this project. I am ready to work to the project.
I have over 25 years' as a developer and CIO. I have created very complex, menu-driven, MS Access apps for large clients including AT&T, Cox Communications, and others. Let's get started.