I require a best practices document covering on prem to Azure migrations. This should include “how to” with current interfaces and administration tools, any required software to assist and known caveats.
The list below is the framework to work to.
1. Preparing Azure AD policies and licensing requirements (MFA, SSPR, Security and Auditing, Intune/Autopilot, Backup and monitoring)
2. Impact assessment of changes on staff and required steps for staff to complete (reset passwords, set up MFA)
3. Aligning existing on prem and azure AD tenancies (example case, previously synced when Exchange migrated to Office 365 but sync broken several years prior)
4. Move computer management (group policies, printers, power management etc) from on prem to Azure
5. Implement and enforce Bitlocker where possible including automated recovery key management.
6. Procedure for monitoring and wiping lost or stolen devices
7. Move user data to cloud (OneDrive) and set up to allow access across multiple devices.
8. Establish tunnel on prem (assume Meraki router) to Azure for LOB apps requiring layer 2 contact with on prem hardware
Things that will increase the likelihood of being assigned the project:
1. Providing more detail showing capability
2. Inclusion of additional or omitted steps
Payment will be 50% on completion of document, 50% when a trial run has been completed successfully. If any problems are found during the trial run, you will be required to correct the documentation before any further funds are released.
8 freelancers are bidding on average £383 for this job
Hello, I am based in Germany. I am so interresed in your project. Please send me a message to dissucss more details in private to help you out in your project. Thank you.