I need a new Add-On for Mozilla thunderbird to make the handling of incoming PDF-Invoices more easier.
Add-On must be multilingual.
Add-On must be run on all supported Operating-Systems.
We have 2 Milestones.
Milestone 1 >
I need a configuration to configure :
- wich eMail-Account(s) should be used for this plugin. I need a list of all active eMail-Accounts with the possibility to select/deselect the accounts (list with checkboxes)
- wich printer should be used (default OS printer dialog)
- mail-addresses to all members to be informed
Than i need a configuration tool for the add-on to manage the configuration for each sender-address :
- Senders email-address (text)
- Print ( Yes/No )
- Internal eMail-Folder to move the email after processing (text, select box of all folders)
- Mail-addresses of all members to be informed.
If a got a mail, it will be checked with the help of the configuration whether this sender's address is planned for the automatic printing.
If so, all PDF files available in the mail (attached to it ) and the Mail-Header (for Date and sender) will be printed by the selected default printer. Afterwards the mail is shifted in the saving folder.
All members for this senders-address will be informed that the mail was printed.
If not, the mail remains in the incoming mail.
The mail also remains in the incoming mail provided that no entry to this sender's address is planned.
If the mail was not automatically printed so a notification occurs to generel members to be informed.
Milestone 2 >
Extend the senders-configuration with :
- Automatic save attachement (Yes / no)
- Save path (text, file-system folder dialog)
After the check whether an automatic printing should occur, an other check whether an automatic saving occurs should occur.
If, yes, so all attachements and the Mail-Header will be stored in only one new PDF-File and verified at the given path.
Only after positive check the filing of the mail occurs.
If a mail was neither printed nor stored so occurred a notification to all group members.
I need a qualified official offer as PDF.