We are looking for an administrator who is able to do maintainance of our server. In the beginning this means an initial setup and verification of the installation on a fixed priced basis. For the future this could be the basis for a long term relationship.
* maintaining users
- initial set up for user authority, groups, rules etc.
- 10 users
- should be possible that even developer don’t need Administrator rights
* defining a FTP account
* defining backup script for daily backup
* verifying security issues
* adding a Flyspray instance (defect tracking tool)
* initial administration of Tomcat and Apache web server
* defining subversion repository
Each step has to be documented.
The technical environment is quite broad
* Microsoft Windows Server 2003
* Apache, Tomcat
* Subversion, Tortoise
* MS SQLServer
Remote administration is quite new to us. I am thinking about following solution:
* I talk to you via Skype explaining what to do
* you gets a remote access
* time schedule will be discussed and agreed on both sides before
Please note that the Windows Server is in German while all the other applications are in English. But since we are working parallel on the system I can translate if necessary.
Please tell me the expected hours and your fee and attach your CV or references.
I am thinking of this as a start for a long term cooperation.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $141 for this job
I am a very experienced Microsoft System Admin. You can look at my feedbacks. I do not have experience with Tomcat and Apache, but do have plenty of experience with all the Microsoft products. Guy
Hi, I am dealing with Technical Support and Server Maintenance. We are handling more than 80 remote servers. Please find here with more details in PMB.