We are a company based in Hong Kong. We would like to rebuild our company INTERNAL lan system, with a central Windows server 2003, and some workstations running Windows XP.
We would like to have the following settings:
- Individual user can login on any workstation and will display their own desktop, and storage (for sure, the storage will be a central storage).
- Local software will be the same (we have 25+ Windows and Office license so it will be enough for the project).
- Most users will NOT be able to install anything into any workstation.
- Access to a public company folder / storage area.
- Access to network printers.
We will need an initial setup (you will be allowed to log into the Windows 2003 through remote desktop) and our colleague will help you through other settings on workstations. A black and white manual of setup is required after the project is done.
Can do this quite easily for you. One concern though, roaming profiles requires a rather fast network as even 100Mbps LANs tend to be slow after users folders gets filled with files.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $238 for this job
I'm an MCSA in Windows 2003 with an Exchange Emphasis. I have worked with networks from 10 users to 2500 users installing Windows/Active Directory, roaming profiles, office, group policy, etc. Here is my bid.