We are looking for talented Oracle 10g DBA gurus/specialists with at least 7 years experience in Oracle 10g System Management to an advanced standard.
ORACLE 10G DATABASE ADMINISTRATION
The task is to write 30 questions that relate only to the System/Database Admin environment in Oracle 10g (2003). Here are the characteristics of this test:-
- 5 Multiple Choice Answers for each question
- Strength must be difficult
- Avoid programming type questions, there is a seperate test for this
- MAKING YOUR LIFE EASIER: We have an old Oracle 8i Database Administration test you can probably base half your content from but remove questions that are redundant under 10G and replace with 10G specific features.
The 4 themes are:
1) Language Aspects (8 Questions)
2) Security & System Management (8 Questions)
3) Replication & Data Management (7 Questions)
4) Performance and Optimisation (7 Questions)
Each theme has 3 multi-select and the rest (4) in each theme are Single-Select questions.
Multi-Select questioning is where there are several correct answers. The sentence “Tick all that apply” must be at the end of the question text only for the questions. Vary the number of correct answer options from question to questions; from a minimum of 2 correct answers to all 5. Here is a hypothetical example:
Which of the following are valid intrinsic data types in C? Tick all that apply
Although c) and e) are correct, it represents a question with 2 correct answers, thus Multi-Select.
Try to identify hard questions about Oracle 10g and make sure there is no ambiguity in the questioning.
You may have to include pictures to support your questions, these must be in JPG format.
Feel free to use a Advanced Oracle 10g bible to build your line of questioning.
Bear in mind that the Test Taker will have approximately 40 seconds to read and answer each question. Each question must be realistically answerable within this time frame by a Oracle 10g guru but certainly not an average Oracle 10g user.
Test compilation is done online and a link will be provided. This is an easier task than you think. We are interested in applications from all over the world with very strong Oracle 10g skills. Writing 30 questions from good reference material can take only a few hours.
Remember, whatever you bid, the price to pay for this compile job is fixed at US$100.
This job can only be done by an Oracle 10g guru.
Are you good enough to throw your hat in the ring today?
Daniel Small MIAP