Allied Worldwide are seeking experienced 2nd Line Desktop Support freelancers to support customer offices in Munich, Hamburg, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Stuttgart and Berlin:
• Part-time positions available (1 day per week to 5 days per week)
• 8 hour shift rotation (07:00 until 18:00)
• 12 Months contract
Allied Worldwide Ltd is a global IT services. We have IT resources and Technology Partners in over 35 countries worldwide and act as the IT support function for many leading global brands. As a fast-growing and dynamic Technology Outsourcing firm, we strive to constantly identify, attract, and secure the best skills, and most talented people available in the Technology space. We now have an exciting opportunity for multiple 2nd Line Desktop Support Professionals based in different cities in Germany to support our prestigious client sites from 1 day per week to 5 days per week. A 1 year contract will be awarded to the partner who is able to fulfil the following requirement in a reliable and cost effective manner.
Typical Client Profiles:
80% of our clients are listed on the FTSE 250 index, and are therefore some of the largest and best known brands in their respective industries. These customers have strong values systems in place supported by collaborative and vibrant working environments. They seek individuals who can demonstrate creative talent, entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for problem solving within technology.
2nd Line Desktop Support Freelancer Profile:
You will provide Technical Support for queries that have been escalated by the 1st Line of support and act as the interface between IT and the user, managing this query through to problem resolution. The technologies supported include Microsoft Windows OS and MS Office, and Outlook as well as Active Directory. The successful candidate will deliver exceptional customer service and satisfaction through the resolution of technical support queries on Windows based operating systems, hardware and software. Since you will be supporting customers in different locations by in person, fluency in English and the local language is essential.
This role would suit an IT Graduate with 3-5 years of experience supporting customer offices by telephone or in person or someone who is looking to develop a career with a leading international organisation at the cutting edge of its sector. We are seeking someone that has great communication skills and always puts the customer first; you should be well presented and comfortable working in business attire.
Key duties &responsibilities:
• Ensure that all incidents / requests are logged in the call logging database.
• Provide 1st and 2nd line support for escalated queries.
• Assist the Service Desk during busy periods via an overflow phone system.
• Daily monitoring of Workstations, Network, and peripherals.
• Ensure that all clients’ policies and processes are strictly adhered to.
Behavioral skills required:
• Excellent telephone and in person customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (German and English).
• Independent, pro-active and relationship building skills.
• Personal resilience and able to complete projects in some tight timescales.
• Good time management and prioritisation practices
• Good presentation skills.
• Ability to multi-task with exceptional customer service skills.
Technical skills required:
• 3+ years in Desktop IT Support, resolving customer problems.
• Windows XP/7 troubleshooting using remote tools, phone & in-person.
• Building, configuring and troubleshooting PC hardware and software.
• Knowledge of Adobe and MS Office software.
• Strong knowledge of Active Directory.
• Knowledge of Remedy or incident management software
• Experienced with Service Level Agreement (SLA’s).
34 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job
Dear Concern, I'm having more then 6 years of experience in Technical Support. Every project handeled by me completed within stipulated time period. you can rely on me.