Hello, I need a simple signature capture program (either windows based or web/browser based) for a pharmacy. When patients come to pick up their prescription(s), they need to acknowledge pickup of the prescriptions, by signing for them.
The program/app needs to have the following elements:
1. When the patient comes to pickup, the pharmacy associate scans a barcode with the prescription number. Sometimes there are multiple prescriptions picked up by one patient.
2. The program asks the patient to acknowledge receipt of the scanned prescription number(s).
3. The program asks the patient to acknowledge receipt of the pharmacy's Privacy Practice notice) (checkbox, or yes/no buttons)
4. The program asks the patient to state whether he/she accept or declines counseling.
5. The patient signs the acknowledgment (via a Topaz device, or if necessary a tablet)
2,3, 4, and 5 can be on the same screen.
6. The program stores the acknowledgement information in a local database.
7. The pharmacy staff can search the database by prescription number to find if a prescription has been picked up and signed for. We need to be able to print the acknowledgment and signature, if necessary.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $1230 for this job
Hi, I've read the details carefully and believe my skill would be ideal for your app. Relevant Skills and Experience I can help u perfectly with my skill and relevant experiences. Proposed Milestones $1250 USD - 1