The engineer will be responsible for diagnosing and resolving issues at the workstations level, setting up new equipment, such as desktops, laptops and peripherals.
This position will also include recommending the hardware and software to meet client needs, collaborating with your team members and management in rolling out new equipment and systems, and ensuring that preventive maintenance is performed on existing equipment and systems.
Requirements and Qualifications
• 2+ years of relative experience in IT support
• Experience in deployment and troubleshooting of Windows PC (7, 8, & 10) desktops, laptops, printers, and peripheral equipment. Also should know PC reimage\refresh process.
• Employee will install and troubleshoot different types of client software solutions.
• Excellent communication, written and customer service skills are required for this position. Time management and strong multi-tasking skills required. Attention to detail and organization.
Understand and experience with following-
• Understand Windows10 Migration phases & scenarios
• Experienced with Microsoft Bit locker
• Windows Easy Transfer Data Backup Process
• Windows Image deployment (USB and network deployment)
• Pre Image Deployment Tasks like backup and saving configuration
• Follow Image deployment checklist and preparing the deployment media
• SATA Operations in BIOS
• Manual domain joining process
• Local Admin Rights Process
• Hard-Drive Upgrade to SSD/Swap Process
• Asset Disposal Process
1. Must own RELIABLE transportation.
2. A flexible schedule is greatly desired as projects and tasks will sometimes require after hours or weekend time.
3. A great attitude every day is absolutely required!