hi plz read carfully ;)
What you have to do
Provide proposal contains the following:
Detailed diagram for the system- with detailed cost explanation.
Describe all the hardware and software needed for the system.
Propose alternative solution ideas with pros and cons.
after we accept your proposal we will pay you 50$ and then open another project for you to start building the system.
The purpose of this RFP (Request for Proposal) is to select professional freelancers who can deliver cost effective and up to date entertainment solution. The solution should meet the minimum scope of work:
- Provide state of the art solution including required hardware, software, licences, adaptation of the premises including cabling if necessary and installation.
- Perform all needed development / customization.
- Complete workable solution to integrate with the existing/upcoming entertainment devices.
- Describe all the needed communication resources.
- Train the staff to use and administer the system.
- Provide 24/7 remote technical support during implementation and installation.
Our company is seeking professionals who are able to construct a solid entertainment solution aimed for coffee shops and cyber café. End-users (a.k.a customers) should have access to multiple entertainment tools stored in the central server such as :
- TV channels free and paid.
- Video on demand
- Games (Ex: counter strike)
• All end users can log on to the main server from their laptops through wireless LAN network (not internet or cable).
• Any end user can watch any TV channel desired, and all users can watch the same or different cannels simultaneously.
• Any user can see any video on the system, and all users can watch the same or different movies simultaneously.
• Any end user can play any game on the server (the end user don’t have to install the game, the game should be operated from the server) alone or multiplayer against any other end user across the network, all end users can play the same game (alone or multiplayer) or different games at the same time.
. The connection from server to end user laptop should be wireless LAN network (not internet or cable).
. The system should generate password for end user to be able to log on the system.
. friendly and easy - to - use interface.
Considerations and limitation
- Using only one Tv channels receiver.
- Using few numbers of servers.