We need an iPhone developer to develop an iPhone application which can communicate with an embedded device.
The communication media is either Ethernet or WiFi.
• The iPhone needs to act as TCP client and needs to do socket communication with the device
• Send commands as per simple protocol The project needs to be completed in different stages, each stage as described below:
1 • Output on/off
• Select mode: 6-10 difference modes of device
• Changing register value
• Selecting output type
These functions are implemented by reading/writing some values in the registers of device.
2 • Read sensor data from the device. Total of three sensor plus one optional
• Timer/alarm. When iPhone is in the proximity of the device, continuously read sensor data and generate alarm accordingly
• audio on/off/level: read audio level from the device from a specific register when it is in the proximity of device
3 • Group several devices into 1 group-and make as many groups as wanted. All inputs will be done through each device in the relevant group
• ungrouping of individual devices from the group
4 • Select register value from color wheel
• Audio command select option. Record audio commands like “on”, “off” etc. through iPhone and transfer these to the device.
• pre-set 7 register values/7 memory spaces that can be customized by end consumer and re-set to original setting
Please let us know:
1. Do you have iOS experience (References)
2. Do you have necessary resources to do project like iPhone, developer license etc.
3. Have you done socket communication through iPhone before?
4. Do you have any experience of developing an application for an embedded device?
5. What is your level of knowledge of TCP/IP, socket communication with an embedded device in the iOS environment?
Signed NDA for this project is a must