Have a contract document that I have previously used but the formatting mainly set as just "normal" for everything, except headings making editing and changing it a headache (for me anyway)
Would like to have the document formatted correctly with a clear document format template, so that when editing it will automatically update heading and sub-heading numbering, use body text varieties for main paragraphs and replicate the existing sub sections that are a) and i) (minimal "normal" text formatting in document).
Would like to be able to go down to 4 sub headings so eg 2 / 2.1 / 2.1.1 / 220.127.116.11 but will mainly use the first three then revert to a) and then i) if necessary.
Document length is around 74 pages.
Have attached a pdf of first 15 pages so you can see the style of contract.
Also part of the word document so you can see what the current format is like.
So to summarise: (from my limited Word capability understanding)
1) Want design template setup.
2) Heading capability down to 4 levels on straight number sub sections.
3) body text used for non-bulleted paragraphs,
4) Indented alternative bodytext for each subsection.
5) capability to use a) and then i) for some bullet points.
6) 74 page document formatted using the above so that it can be edited and will automatically update as changed
Please, check the attached document and come up with your best price.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $6/hour for this job
Hello I am shuvo from bangladesh. I have an expert knowledge in ms office ms excel power [login to view URL] such other skill. I think I am the best person for your job.
Hi, I am Rahmat. I am an expert in desktop publishing. I will like to take up this project. Relevant Skills and Experience I have skills in data processing, ms office among others.