You need to deliver a C# class or C# sample application for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and .NET Framework 3.5 which is able to post an article to a WordPress blog via the WordPress XMLRPC interface.
1. No hardcoded WordPress blog adress, must be configurable.
2. Function to check if blog is alive.
3. Function to receive all available categories of the blog.
4. It must be possible to post: title, body, tags and the category in which the article is stored in the WordPress blog (to select and post to a specific category ist a must!).
5. Language: C#
6. Dev-Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
7. .NET Framework 3.5
8. Source code of the class or application.
You can use 3rd party libraries if they are free to use for commercial applications too. E.g. [url removed, login to view] or JoeBlogs.dll.