I need a Wordpress site with a shopping cart/plug-in that will do the following:
1) Sell downloadable products -- that are driven by variation. So, for example I am selling the same photo in 3 different resolutions. So instead of having three separate products, there is just one product and the customer chooses what format (resolution) and that choice provides the correct file to download. I actually sell audio files. One product and then the person choose WAV, AIFF or MP3, etc. That type of thing.
2) And those downloadable products (or choices) can be made up of more than one file. In other words, I might have "bundles" where the customer chooses one product that is made up of several different download files.
3) Maximum files size of 600 megs or so.
4) Is it possible to have a product that has both a shippable and printable component in the same product. So for example, they buy a digital photo (of a specific resolution) that they download but also it includes a physical print/frame that is shipped to them. In my case, they buy a download but also want a physical disk shipped to them as well.
5) Format choice can also include increase in price. For example and X-Xtra large T-shirt is going to cost $1 than the a small t-shirt. Or in the case of a photo, a higher resolution photo costs more than a lower resolution one. But that's driven by variation or format choice.
6) Has coupons
7) Handles international orders
8) Set up for PayPal checkout.
9) SEO friendly
After installing WP and the chosen ecommerce plug in, (I'll provide a theme) create one-two example products (and the appropriate folders) that demonstrate 1-9 above, from product choice to checkout, and testing of the above items.
Before installing the ecommerce plug-in, I would like to know -- the advantages and disadvantages of the potential ecommerce plug-ins, (maybe there is only one that will do the above). What are my choices for the best ecommerce that will do the above.
After making the decision, I will provide server info, passwords, etc. for installation process.
I would really like someone who has "done this before" in terms of working with large downloadable products. (I actually have created a Drupal site on my own that does all this, but I'm thinking I would rather do it in Wordpress -- if possible.)
If the above items are not do-able, I would like to know so.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $573 for this job
Please check PM for details. I am putting tentative bid because GetAFreelancer doesn't allow posting PM before placing bid. I will revise my bid once I get clear details from you. Thanks. :-)