Looking to integrate packaged web software like Wordpress, phpBB, Joomla or with Facebook. Primary requirements:
* "Writers" are creative writers who post essays
* "Readers" view essays and can vote on the best essays
* "Writers" can also be "Readers"
* Essays are judged by peers through a vote, creating an incremental "score" for each essay; ie, Reader votes for Writer's essay.
* Each reader has a pool of votes. The reader's pool of votes can vary by reader experience.
- Reader Joe is allotted 15 votes
- Reader Sally has 1 vote
- Reader Martin is allowed 0 votes
* Readers can spread votes between essays:
- Reader Joe gives 5 votes to Writer Mary and 2 votes to Writer Jimmy and 8 votes to Writer Sally
* Reader cannot vote any further when their allotment is depleted
* Readers get a new "allotment" of votes each week
* Voting/ranking system should be administered through the "host" program (phpBB, WordPress).
* Readers can also comment on the essay - this is part of the packaged software, but comments should be exposable to Facebook.
* Link for Writer or Reader to "share on Facebook"
I am looking for basic costs in terms of hours.
I will only respond to interested contractors who have done this kind of integration before and are able to provide examples in their portfolio.
I have experience managing my own Wordpress, phpBB, Simple Forums and Joomla installations but have no experience with Facebook integration.
You should be able to tell me what the best/easiest implementation will be and have a basic idea of hours so that I can round out a budget.
Please reach out with questions about my objective. Hourly rate listed is beginning rate to ensure we are a fit.
Please remember portfolio is a must. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!
3 freelancers are bidding on average $17/hour for this job
Yes I have done this kind of integration before and will deliver another within a couple of days. Please consider me for the job. I write further details in PMB. I send the porfolio in PMB