I need a module developed for the Simple Facebook Connect plugin that will allow me to submit one or more images to a specific Facebook album.
How the plugin works...
1) User logs into the WordPress blog with their Facebook ID
2) The user then clicks a button on either the album (a post type) page or the [url removed, login to view] to send the plugin to Facebook.
3) WordPress's native lighbox pops up and ask the user to select from their existing albums or to create a new one.
4) The photos are transferred to Facebook and the lightbox turns to a confirmation screen. That screen contains a link to the newly posted images.
5) The corresponding Facebook album/image ids are saved as post meta in WordPress for future reference.
Simple Facebook Connect plugin: [url removed, login to view]
9 freelancers are bidding on average $267 for this job
Hello, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks