The site for this project is [url removed, login to view]
It's a wordpress based site that needs a jquery filtering code added to the projects page and a couple of minor additions. The things that need doing are:
1. Lay out the 'Projects' page like it is in the design with 2 columns of project links. These projects are WP pages at the moment (here is an example - [url removed, login to view]) but I'm thinking they would be better as posts (please advise...). When an admin adds a new project they must be able to easily categorise it and subsequently filter it via the quicksand plugin. There might be upto 30 projects on the projects page so it needs to be able to scroll down and show them all.
2. Build in this 'Quicksand' jquery plugin ([url removed, login to view]) to filter the information on the projects page.
3. Add in the 'Back to projects menu' link on project detail page.
3. Put the footer in the correct place on each of the pages (for some reason it's coming half way up the page at the moment).
4. Make the contents of each page fade up from white after the page has loaded (using a preloader with the little red square animation from the homepage).
If you have any questions please ask.
Excellent English language skills essential!