Please read the description before bidding.
We have articles posted as drafts on Wordpress. These articles are about "things to do socially" in many cities. Each article is about a certain city. Each article has 9 ideas of things to do to meet new people in that particular city.
Here is what you need to do:
1. Go to the article, add a Featured Image: a nice photo of the city and/or its people. Then insert that image at the beginning of the post.
2. In the article, you'll find 9 ideas/places for things to do. (title of the idea+ paragraph + link.) For each idea/place, find a good, nice looking image and insert it right after the title of that idea/place.
3. When you're done, save as draft.
1. Make sure the picture looks great, and is RELEVANT to the idea being described.
2. First, try and find a RELEVANT image through the link. (Each idea for things to do in a city has a LINK to that place or activity.) You need to find a picture there first. (for example, a park to visit would have links to the park's homepage, facebook page, or instagram - you need to look for a nice image THERE first).
3. If you don't find a good image through the link supplied - then you can search in unsplash (.com) for an appropriate image -> an image that describes that activity.
4. The images you find should be large: 1000px in width or larger. They also need to be RECTANGULAR (not square like instagram).
5. You need to resize the image : WIDTH = 1000px (while preserving proportions)
4. You need to use this tool to compress the image file before uploading to wordpress: [login to view URL]
Please let us know what your hourly rate for this and don't hesitate to ask questions.
Hello, you have described the task clearly. So no questions right now. I think watermark free pictures is also required in that task. I am interested to do the task. Hope for further conversations.
73 freelancers are bidding on average $5/hour for this job
Hi Dear employer, I have long experience in posting articles in Wordpress, also I am experienced in editing and publishing images. Also I am able to find images on the web.