I am looking for help from an experienced and quick-thinking WordPress Developer who is very familiar with data tables, WordPress Plugins, Github, and WordPress Coding Standards. We need help in finalizing one report page of a certain plugin in the WP Admin area.
These are the required tasks and they all need to be completed within a short period of time:
- Use the already built prototype table and enhance it
- Expand the number of columns shown by displaying more data from our MySQL database table (ca. 3-4 more columns)
- Ensure the table stays responsive and mobile friendly (the current prototype table is responsive, this has to stay this way).
- Create Test Data with our shop system (our shop system is Easy Digital Downloads, not WooCoomerce)
- Link information displayed, such as Customer Names, add hoover links
- Format the table properly, e.g. all sales values should be aligned right
- Add sorting, pagination to the data table
- Add Filters on the table on top, so we can filter the sales data by product, related products, categories, tags, date ranges
- Quick links for the date pickers
- Buttons to apply Reset Filters
Summary KPI Section
- Add a section on top which will show a Summary Result for the totals (as per the selected filters)
- Show total number of sales, customers, price ranges, etc.
- Add a Chart showing daily sales results
- Show Top 5 products, customers, orders, etc.
- Update your changes to our Github repository so that we have full transparency on the source code you produce
- Add documentation to the source code, especially the query which fetches the data displayed in the report
- Make sure that all styles, functions and other variables etc. use the prefix of our plugin, to avoid conflicts with other plugins
- Ensure the page does not result in PHP error log entries (Clean Log)
- You will need to explain to me the source code via a screenshare so that I can exactly understand what changes are made and assess if WordPress coding standards are met and proper documentation is done.
- Once you understand this report, I invite you to submit a proposal for future work.
Please state "White Knight" in your bid, so that I have proof you actually read the project description. Also, we need somebody dedicated who can get this project done in record-time and gives his full attention to this. Also no beginners, or Spaghetti coders. You must know how to program this properly in WordPress.