This project involves taking the help menu from the [url removed, login to view] web application and converting it to Wordpress.
1) replicate the entire help menu as it appears in the current website. Should look at least as professional. Time spent fixing errors will be deducted from Freelancer rating
2) pages must be separated and named so that they can be assigned to specific links in the application to support context-sensitive help (links will go to pages in help menu)
3) place must be created for illustrations and graphics to be added later (one per help page) and instructions provided for how to add later.
4) Place must be created to allow for downloadable attachments (PPT files and others) and instructions provided for how to add later.
4) Must be easy for non-technical staff to change text and add pages and for the structure to be updated easily.
Our usual terms and conditions apply (from prior jobs done for us.)