you will get an environment with preinstalled
your task will be to create following:
- create two english sample pages with elementor and wpforms
- each page has one form with all translation relevant elements/widgets
- expectation is, that the form gets translated, so we can use one form for any language (not one form per language)
- explain prior starting how the translation system is working (what later editors on wordpress have to be careful about)
- means you explain us the benefits or drawbacks by each possible solution you want to implement (e.g. different translations plugins)
- translate this to swiss and german with google translator
- a multi language setup, where the language is
- switched by language (a flag)
- switched by the accessing domain (e.g. .com => english, .ch => swiss, .de => german)
- wpforms forms are also automatically switched to selected languages
you will get a multisite wordpress setup with 3 domains configured
- a multi-domain ([login to view URL] => english, [login to view URL] => swiss, [login to view URL] => german, ...)
we do not need any new design work. Simply use a astra or a elementor predefined design. If required we can tell you which one to use. This job is not about design, it is about ensuring translations and language switches are working
you will get a text for one language. The translation can be done with [login to view URL]
should the original language be automatically translated?
we would like to know the options before starting (part of the consulting)
our requirement is that the language editors are getting informed, which changed was made in the original main language texts, since their last translation. So that they can easily update their translated texts accordingly to the change of the main. E.g. if the main language is english, english editors will work on it. German gets translated afterwards. So the German editors, shall be able to see what is new or what was changed, to do the work efficiently.
the domains will be provided to you and they are already configured for your wordpress vhost
you do not have to install wordpress on your own. It will be preinstalled.
Also it will be preinstalled, that all language domains are pointing to this one instance.
Do you want a custom plugin?
preferable NO. But depends if the available plugins can provide our requirements. Or which requirements would be missing.
geo-IP based autoredirects
this is not required. But it is required, that the language meta like hreflang or language html heading is provided properly
The environment is a staging/development environment, there you can try out without impacts on production.
Not part of this job is the move/staging to production. This will be part of a second job
please place your best fixed price offer
Ignore our budget, since it is only a placeholder. We do not disclose our budget
Be informed we stop any communication to fake bids, to attract connection.
Our specs are clear, if unclear name it in your bid already!