I am looking for the following
- Custom designed and built website
- Mobile friendly
- Fully managed by me (EG WORDPRESS)
- Need the ability to add new competitions, set the no of tickets available and ticket price, have the ability to set maximum number of tickets available per customer
- A tickets sold / remaining counter that we can turn on or off
- Have the ability to upload video, text, images content on a previous winners page
- Customers will be able to create an account, login and update their contact information and view any current competitions that they have entered.
- The website must generate customer stats so we can see how often individual customers are returning
- The website must generate a customer database of each competition detailing customer name, ticket number and some sort of customer referencing system so we can publish this information
- Customers will be notified automatically via email every time they enter a competition with their ticket number and the prize draw date and time
- Homepage will display a rotation of current competitions
- Emails / MailChimp - Our emails are a crucial part to the whole process. If customers don’t get their email with their raffle ticket, we can expect unhappy customers. We also want to convert all the people who abandon their cart.
- We also want to be able to sell final tickets on the final day and notify people when the new comps are live without doing tonnes of manual labour each time.
I want a Custom Built Competition Plugin that I can use to set new competitions in different categories.
I want this built - the competition plugin should be super fast and reliable. The widgets on on the market are resource heavy and break when you do have lots of buyers at one time.
- System should handle minimum 10k per hour
- Dedicated tickets database table with an index that ensures unique ticket numbers.
- End date/time
- Draw date/time
- Enable/disable ticket sales
- Competition max ticket count
- User max ticket count
- Set default basket quantity
- Hide ticket count/progress bar
- Tickets assigned a random number
- Multiple choice entry question
- Live remaining/sold ticket count and progress bar (automatic refresh).
- Export tickets to CSV spreadsheet
- Ticket numbers displayed in the user's My Account dashboard.
- Ticket numbers emailed to the user.
- Manually assign tickets to a user without an order (postal entries, etc.).
Health check tool that:
- checks all orders are correctly assigned tickets.
- checks for all tickets have an existing order attached.
- checks that no failed/cancelled orders have been issued tickets.
Example sites to have an idea for you - [login to view URL]