We are a company that seeks to improve some features on our woocommerce site.
The previous developer made changes to some plugins so we recommend not to change the plugins already used on the website.
Our website is [login to view URL]
You can request more information if necessary.
1. Add another step on the checkout process (used plugin ARG Multistep Checkout for WooCommerce )
The idea is to add another tab for "Addresses", but we would like to show the billing address as well as the shipment address (if different).
Currently the plugin only allows us to display the Shipment address in another tab, but not the Billing address.
(Also note that the address fields are customized to support Region, City and District with a plugin "ubigeo-peru" and some changes to the [login to view URL] file).
2. Fix "Added to Cart Popup" plugin
The plugin works fine (disabled at the moment), but with 2 glitches:
2.1. layout is messy when displayed on the homepage products(maybe due to homepage layout)
2.2. It doesnt show related products at the bottom.(it's supossed to show related products by category).
3. Re-design products filter for mobile version
Our website displays the filter at the top of the website in an expanded way. We would like to display a collapsed filter exactly like this website [login to view URL]
4. Configure B2B King plugin (recommended but not mandatory) to support different types of customers (3 tiers). Each one may have different prices and we could show or hide specific products for some type of customers. We must also allow to display retail prices versus special prices in the single product layout.
5. We are currently running an affiliate plugin (AffiliateWP), and we would like to fix a bug where an affiliate receives comissions for their own purchases.
6. Previous developer added a feature in the single product layout to select quantity and buy with 1 click (if product has variations it chooses the first variation. See website). but it doesnt work on packs. We would like to implement the same feature for packs as well.
7. Also a minor change is to fix the height on the single product layout to maintain the same height when the product is out of stock. (When "out of stock" tag is shown).