Our website is [url removed, login to view] and we need some basic changes to our website and to add custom fields to our checkout and instead of redirecting the user to paypal we want the user to stay on the site.
We are looking for someone who can start work immediately and stay connected via chat with me for any questions until the job is done
Replace the main “ACCOUNT” page header to be called “MY ACCOUNT”
• On this page delete the “Register” section.
• Center the whole Login section
• Delete the “Username” text and only have it ask for “Email Address” using the caps exactly how I have it written.
• Delete the “credit Partner Dashboard” and “Support Center” buttons
• Reduce the complexity of the login requirements. 6 characters
After the customer adds a product to the cart and they go to the cart page, they can then click “Proceed to Checkout” and it takes them to the Checkout Page.
1. Please remove the two blue boxes that ask “Returning Customer?” and “Have a Coupon?”
In the section that currently says “Billing details” we want to move this section down a bit and do some edits to this section as well.
2. The first text on this page will read “If you already have an account Login Here” and the ‘Login Here’ will be a link to our login page which will now be called “My Account”
3. The first major section will be titled “Broker / Representative Information”
Next, there will be a question that asks “Are you a broker or representative of the authorized user?” Then there will be a drop down menu that has the options yes or no. Please keep the default as no. If the answer remains as no there is nothing else that will be seen in this section. However, if the answer is yes then this section will expand with the following fields in the next instruction. For an example from another website to see how this looks go to : [url removed, login to view] and scroll down to the section they have titled “Broker / referrer Information” and change the no to yes.
4. When the field is switched to yes it will then ask for the following information in text boxes:
- Broker First Name
- Broker Last Name
- Broker Email Address
- Broker Email Address Confirmation
- Broker Phone Number
- Broker Company
5. The next big section will be called “Billing Information” then we will need text boxes collecting the following info:
- Billing First Name
- Billing Last Name
- Billing Address (must match the address associated with the credit card))
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Email Address Confirmation
- Under this data we want to integrate the Paypal credit card payment info here but we do not want the order to be processed until they make it to the very bottom of the page where there will be a button that says “Submit Order.”
6. The next big section will be called “Authorized User Information.” We want a checkbox that says “Same as Billing Information” as an option to auto populate data from the Billing Information section. However, in addition to all the same fields in the Billing Information section, we need this section to also ask for:
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
The field boxes will be labelled like this:
- Client First Name
- Client Last Name
- Address (must match the address on file with the credit bureaus)
- Client Phone Number
- Client Email Address
- Client Email Address Confirmation
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
7. In the same “Authorized User Information” section we need two or three buttons where the clients can upload documents to us.
A) The first one will say “Upload color copy or clear picture of Drivers License or Passport”
B) “Upload color copy or clear picture of your Social Security card”
Warning: All information will be verified. Any fraudulent attempts will be reported and no refund will be given. Refer to our Fraud Policy for more information. (The Fraud Policy will be a link to our Fraud Policy)
If the person selected the yes button at the very top when asked if they are a broker or representative, there will be a third upload button here that says:
C) Upload copy of User Agreement and Consumer Credit Rights Disclosure signed and dated by the Authorized User.
Under this there will be a link to the User Agreement and Consumer Credit Rights Disclosure
8. At this point, if the yes was checked at the very top when asked if they are a broker or representative, then we do not want the next section to be seen at all and in the bottom middle there will be a button that says “Submit Order” and then the payment get’s processed at that point. Also, we do not want to allow the payment to be processed if they have not uploaded documents into each of these three sections.
9. If the NO was checked at the very top when asked if they are a broker or representative, the next big section will be called “Service Terms & Disclosures”
In this section there will be a plugin incorporated into the website called “WPESign” and this is a digital signing plugin that will have the client electronically sign our agreement and disclosures.
Once this is signed (and the two documents uploaded from the previous section) then below this area there will be a button in the center that says “Submit Order” and then the payment get’s processed.