“CREATE YOUR OWN KIT” PLUGIN
*YOU CAN FIND ALL THE IMAGES MENTIONED HERE IN THE FILE ATTACHED
We need a plugin that works similar to a form builder that allow us to create a page where the customer can select the products that they need to purchase by answering some guiding questions.
This has to work for the latest version of woocommerce and wordpress.
We already created a demo showing how the form should look like at the end and how the options should be display, the product information, and other features, but you can't process an order with it, is not functional. This will be your guide.
We created this demo using a form builder plugin called "FluentForm".
1. Create the plugin with the specifications described below
2. Create with this plugin the same form that is in the demo, convert the demo form in to a functional form.
DEMO LINK: [login to view URL]
You will have access to a staging website to make the first tests, and there you can see how we built the demo. The functional form (main task 2), have to be created in the active website, we will give access when that process has to be make
WHAT WE NEED:
A plugin with
1. Allow me to add different types of fields (input text, area text, checkbox, dropdown, etc).
2. Allow me to add products so the customer can select the model they need and also a field to add the quantity (like image below)
3. A link to the product page (like image above)
4. A form with conditional logic so I can condition the displaying of a field depending on a previous selection of the customer (you can see this in action in the demo)
5. A way to create a button to add at the end of the question that when is click it displays a modal popup with more information, I need to be able to also add the information that I want to display in the modal window, text, images, HTML (you can see this in action in the demo). A field where I can add a CSS class if I want to add some style to a specific field or block.
6. When a customer select a product and quantity, it will be added to a column where it will show all the items added with product picture, price, quantity (image below), and a button that will say ADD TO CART or GO TO CHECKOUT, so when the person clicks it will send her to the checkout page.
You can see this functionality in this plugin’s demo [login to view URL]
plugin’s page: [login to view URL]
7. A way that I can position the cart and the form wherever I want in a page.
8. Form validation, if the customer clicks “GO TO CHECKOUT” and there is a field that wasn’t filled, it has to show a message showing the missing field and it doesn’t go to the page until the customer fix the error.
9. The plugin has to have a very clean code, well written, so it will be easier for us or another developer (if we can’t contact you in the future) to update the code when it is necessary.
10. You have to write a guide or make a video, where you explain how everything works.
11. We need the plugin to be very usable and flexible, that a person with little knowledge of programming can create a form without problem.
We are open to any suggestions that make this plugin work better that in the way we are suggesting.