An experienced WordPress developer is required to complete an initial project and for ongoing work.
1. Install WordPress on new domain.
2. Download, install and configure selected theme.
3. Download, install and configure two selected plugins.
4. Design, code and test a procedure for uploading data into a MySQL database.
5. Design, code and test a process for querying data in a MySQL database.
6. Design, code and test a procedure for extracting data from a MySQL database and loading into a new MySQL database.
1. Five to ten hours per week for ad hoc enhancements of the installed system, optimisation and adding new capabilities.
Duration of the ad hoc requirement: 3 months
2. Five hours per week for support of the existing system plus ad hoc projects to add new capabilities.
1. WordPress Themes and Plugins install, configure and test.
2. Custom coding in WordPress
1. Experience with using Microsoft personal productivity and collaboration tools.
2. Experience in developing APIs to import or export data from/to another platform.
Desirable but not essential (training may be provided if required)
Experience in using a low code development platform like Outsytems or Lansa.