We want Google conversions set up on WordPress. Google analytics does work, but we don't know how to set up the conversion tracking. Conversions must be visible in Google Analytics and in Google Ads.
Our site uses WordPress and the charity plug in GiveWP which is the Pro version. We also have some caching software enabled on the website which may be causing a conflict.
We want to track conversions for each of these things:
1. Each GiveWP project conversion
2. Each campaign in Google adwords
I have added the analytics code to WordPress, and the analytics are showing in Google Analytics. But we cannot configure conversions for Google Analytics or Google Ads.
We also need the following:
1. A written document guide on the steps you took to resolve the issue.
2. Step by Step instructions on how we can set up new conversions for new campaigns.
3. Diagnose if there is a conflict with the caching plug in.
4. Must be completed within 7 days max.
This should be an easy job for someone who knows how to use Google Analytics.