As a fullstack engineer, you will work on various projects including building custom websites, improving a website's performance, designing custom plugins and themes, ...
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Requirements and qualification:
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON / Postman)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development, Woocommerce and other plugins in the Wordpress ecosystem
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
Location and availability:
- We welcome remote workers. You can work wherever you are and whenever you want, as long as the work is done
To apply, please describe the the work you've done and tell us what makes you an ideal candidate for this role.
Compensation: 10-30$ / hour