This job require web designer to build a 50 lick or so HORIZONTAL parallax scrolling website with small ecommerce capability. The site will be the brand website+ecommerce portal for a 1 item start up brand. The graphics will be provided from us but we will need to work closely with the web designer to come up with the right graphics for parallax scrolling purpose. We can provide the right photoshop images but we need your direction on how to make this work in a parallax environment.
After the fancy parallax is done, remaining is a simple website with a few page of information, youtube embedded video, a email sign-up page with automatic response to people that signed up, and CMS with either wordpress or Joomla. We prefer joomla as it is currently installed on our site already.
Finally we need a small Ecommerce solution built in able to handle up to 30 SKUS. Nothing too fancy there is required.
1. Front Page design with horizontal parallax scrolling, about 50 clicks long. Similar site found in [login to view URL]
2. Static Link for ABOUT US, PRESS, SHOP(Link to Ecommerce), Maybe Privacy and FAQ
3. 5 SKUS small store setup.
4. Platreform - We prefer Joomla, because site is currently on Joomla.
5. ECommece - We are a little hesitant on hosting our own checkout because of security issue. We are only selling 5 items and max eventually 20 items, so we want a simple shop system in place that we can properly manage. Thank you.
6. We need an email sign up page, that joomla module is already on our current site.
7. We need you to be able to schedule a set time with us every day for up to 1 hour discussing the project and communicating with us. This is important to keep the project going without any stall. If you are too busy, don't bid on this project. We need this to happen 10AM-6PM Pacific Standard Time.
8. We need the project to be properly managed with daily update and schedules via a software of your choice.
Must provide example of parallax scrolling website you have done. Must Answer to availability to question #7 to be considered.