Hi! I run a WordPress development, hosting and support company. Right now, I'm looking for support on fulfilling hourly support and tech support requests associated with clients' websites. I want a WordPress pro who WILL take the extra time (which I'm happy to be billed for) to ensure that all coding is done via best practices, that plugins are minimized (and WELL-vetted when used), that code is labeled and that project communication is comprehensive and done in Asana.
You will not need to communicate directly with our clients -- I have a support liaison for that (and me), but you will need to be able to communicate to our internal team in a detailed enough fashion that it can be translated into a client-ready email.
I have an immediate first request that I need a quick turn on. WHY? I'm leaving the country and want someone in place before I go for my team to rely on for requests that come up while I'm out. this first request will be a "test" to see if you're a good fit.
The first request: Build a simple support page on https://www.jollity.io. Here are the details:
- Lives at [login to view URL]
- Includes instructions explaining to clients (feel free to improve upon this starting point): Chat with us in real-time for quick questions or fill out a new support ticket below. Support tickets do not go into the ether, we promise. We see and jump on them right away!
- Support form, built in Gravity Forms. Consider what fields should be included and give me a recommendation to approve of or revise before you build the form. I know that I want the following: Name, best contact email, website or page URL with an issue, level of urgency dropdown, instructions to include screenshots/screencast, option to upload screenshots/screencast displaying issue. This form goes to the email address: jollity@[login to view URL], with lauren@[login to view URL] cc'd.
- What else should go on a hosting and hourly support page for clients? Let me know what you recommend.
To learn more about us, browse the site: https://www.jollity.io.
I anticipate 30 minutes to learn more about Jollity and prepare to do the requested work, and 1 hour to complete the task.
You will be able to tell what theme Jollity uses when you take a look at it, please let me know what experience you have in that theme. Will provide WP Admin and FTP access for you. Thank you! Please include the name of the theme in your reply.
You are not required to reside in the US, but your English must be flawless. If you are not a native English speaker, I should never know it. Here are responses that will be immediately eliminated:
- A templated reply with no effort to customize. I need to see that you took a minute or two to look at the request and at the company.
- A reply that includes no follow-up questions. I didn't give you everything you need to get started.
- A reply with grammar issues. I need native English speakers or language equivalency. Communication is a key market differentiator for my company. I will pay more for a higher level of communication skills.
58 freelancers are bidding on average $32/hour for this job
Hi There! I'm the Certified Web developer. with 6 years of experience I assure you the highest quality of the work. Please discuss details in message. thank you!
Hi there, I´m wordpress expert with +6 years experience available to asisst in your project, please take a look my profile and contact over chat to see more details. Best Regards, Yuleidy T.