- Each customer has his own account and logging in is a condition to access his licenses.
- Each customer has a set of licenses for each license contains:
** License number.
** Renewal date. (calculated by add +1 year on old renewal day not payment day)
** Link it to the user who owns the license.
- Admin create all licenses from admin dashboard manually and link it to customers, so when a new customer contracted admin will create the license on the dashboard, then after one year user must login to renew it.
- The role (Customer) login from front end and find a list of his own licenses only.
- The customer can add one or all of his own licenses to the cart then pay.
- Customer can renew in one month before renewal date.
- Emplement payment gateway through [login to view URL] Gateway, we will not install woocommerce.
- Once the payment is successful for one or all of the licenses, a query for each license is sent to external databases and confirm the success of each license's query separately.
- Tax is controlled by the Admin and added to the cart automatically.
- Make sure that all strings on front-end are translattable.
- Arrange all code in one plugin.