I've just transferred my files from one directory to another, and all the links to my images in the database have messed up.
I've changed all the URL names of the website in the Admin CP, the Config file, and in the Options section of phpMyAdmin, and the website/pages/posts have all transferred correctly. However, the images are all absolute URL references, so they're all wrong.
I've tried to find/replace the URL in the .SQL file to change the image files, and it's not working.
I'll send you all the details, old files, new files, FTP logins, database logins, whatever you need ... I just need it fixing.
This shouldn't take long if you know how to do it, so cheaper bids preferred.