I have a wordpress backed site I'm building ([url removed, login to view]). We built it using a theme that we ripped apart and pieced together and also with lots of plugins. I need to make a few edits that I'm not able to do with simple coding techniques. Will need someone to get into the stylesheet to make these edits.
Here are the edits I need:
1. need to add an "x" button to the corner of the popup in the map section (under where it says "it's all about location). The popups need to stay open until the user clicks the x to close it. We also need the user to be able to move the mouse so they can click the instagram icon. Right now, they can't click it because the popup closes as soon as you move the mouse away.
2. make the map the front most item (within the z index maybe?). Right now, the popups are showing up behind other content and they are not fully readable.
3. make menu visible (it's currently hidden because it was malfunctioning within the theme so we hid it. But we have now added a mega menu plugin so we just need it to be made visible again.)
4. offset text inside boxes in about section (there are two sections with text right after the homepage slider video. We need the text inside the boxes styled differently. I will provide an image for this. The issue with this is that the boxes are currently tied to the text so whenever we change the text, it automatically makes the box larger too. We want the text to overlap the boxes slightly.
5. remove all of the hover effects on the links (we do not want them to animate with that flutter effect as they currently do upon hover).
NEED THIS DONE ASAP SO WE WOULD LOVE TO HIRE SOMEONE TO START RIGHT AWAY!!