I'm looking for a developer who has experience with mapbox and woocommerce (mapbox).
The objective is to create an simple editor with those features :
1. Create individual page on wordpress (map editor)
2. Create the mapbox interactive map (responsive - linked to mapbox API)
3. Zoom range to be limited.
4. The search bar (location)
5. The multiple styles (10-15) to be selected (link to mapbox styles)
6. The title (city, states, coordinate, custom phrase)
7. Marker variants (pin, home, icon provided)
8. Add variants for size (cm and inch)
9. Add variants for frame and orientation (portrait-landscape)
10. Connect to Woo backend with high-res png from mapbox and client info (adress, payment, ...)
This is not a request to build an entire website, just an Elementor Widget/Plugin that can we can work with.
Here are references of websites based on that concept :
1. [login to view URL]
2. [login to view URL]:pk6A6
3. [login to view URL]
4. [login to view URL]!/location/
We look forward to working with you.
21 freelancers are bidding on average €401 for this job
Hi there, Thanks for sharing your project requirement and I will be more than happy to help you. Let me know if you would like to discuss anything further with me. Thanks Phu Truong