We'd like to have a copy of [url removed, login to view] on a different domain ([url removed, login to view]) with a different lay-out (see attachment). The design of the new website should exactly be as the attached design.
Here are the further requirements:
- The self test should look consistent with the rest of the website (font should be Trebuchet as well, except for the introduction text)
- The standard Wordpress messages (for example: ‘Posted by admin on MM-DD-YYYY’) shouldn’t be visible for website visitors.
- The 404-page (page not found) should have the same look as the other pages. Title: 'Pagina niet gevonden'. Introduction text: 'De pagina die u zocht bestaat niet of is verplaatst.' Body text: 'Maak een keuze in het hoofdmenu of ga naar de homepage' (should link to the homepage)
- The button ‘Doe de zelftest’ (Try the self test) in the sidebar shouldn’t be visible on the self test page
- The website should be cross-browser compatible, also on mobile devices (Android and iPhone). I don’t need a separate version for mobile devices, but the website should look the same on iPhones and Android devices (no bugs)
- We'd like to have a the same contact form on our "Contact" page as we now have in our current website.
- We’d like to have Google Analytics integrated as well
We'll use the same template for the homepage as for the content pages.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $153 for this job
Hello sir, Wordpress theme developer here. I have read your description and saw the website. I am fully confident that i can develop the site as you mentioned in the description. Please check PM for more details.