[login to view URL]
>>I have added pictures for context<<
We're looking for a developer to do a quick job on our WordPress marketplace site. Website is almost finished and we need help with some of the finishing touches, and fix some errors in our theme's custom design.
We want to low price.
So candidate is new freelancer
Our website is hosted on SIteground's Cloud Hosting service.
- Replace current search bar with a plugin search bar.
- Create an Ajax(?) search bar for our products on each category page. (Essentially a live search bar that narrows down as you type)
- Hide "Featured posts" section when there are no featured posts
- Fix warnings that WordPress displays on various pages on the website
- Set all purchases below $0.99 to automatically be marked as completed by WordPress
- Our custom withdrawal/wallet system is not deducting the balance properly when transferring balance from our withdrawal wallet to spending wallet.
- WooCommerce "MyAccount Navigator" is gone when clicking on other tabs. This is a bug that needs to be addressed - OR It says there with a random + some pages not working anymore. This seems to depend on browser, or happens at random.
- It seems that our Cron Jobs have simply stopped working. Subscription packages, featured listings etc never expires.
There may be more additional bug fixes that we will find underway...
I would like to know how long time you think this will take to fix? So I can estimate cost. Please include this in your application
23 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
I am very good in Woo-Commerce. I can work at 15 USD per hour. If the price seems well then we can discuss. I am professional in wordpress also. Let us discuss and move ahead,