Our company has started using a Customer Management Software called NetSuite and because of this need to switch all the forms on our website. The current forms were created in Gravity Forms, these need to be replaced with a NetSuite version of the form. Project requirements are below.
1. There are 6 forms that need to be replaced.
2. NetSuite does not provide embeddable forms. Each form needs to be converted to HTML and will submit to the NetSuite website to process the submission.
3. We have already converted 3 forms. You can use these as examples:
- Example of converted form: [login to view URL]
4. Attached is a list of the forms that need to be replaced ([login to view URL])
5. An example of a converted form is attached. Start with this template when creating the 6 HTML forms (Form [login to view URL])
6. .txt files are attached for each form. These are the original forms from NetSuite and contain the form id, field names and other data needed for conversion.
7. The new forms should retain the basic styles as the existing forms.
The process for converting a form:
1. Open the form template file and duplicate it to use as a starting place (Form [login to view URL])
2. Open the form .txt file with the form id, field names, etc. (ie. 1 - LATAM [login to view URL])
3. The top of the template has three hidden fields (compid, formid, h). Replace these values with the correct NetSuite form values.
4. You may need to add or remove input fields from the template to match the fields needed on the form. We need to included all visible fields except for "leadSource." The 'leadsource' field can be ignored.
5. Make sure the field 'name' attributes match the 'name' from the NetSuite form fields. (ie. name="firstname")
6. Ensure that required fields have the 'required' attribute for js validation
7. The form template has Google Recaptcha code included. Leave this.
8. In Wordpress, replace the Gravity Form embed code with the HTML NetSuite form and test.
Please let me know what questions you have. I will be available to provide support as needed.