3. make woo geo marker (plugin installed) working. so all product category, stores etc, when display, it will be available display/sort based on the distance from the user's location.
4. create a page for each user to select which they are interested in, including stores, category, tags, attributes, blog category, brands, etc, that means, any of them can be filtered we would like to allow each user to filter them, so when he/she login, the filter applys and only display the store/products/blog/tags/categories/attributes etc based on his preference/filter, unless he/she clear the filter temporarily to display all (like current display/sort results) , have WOOF - WooCommerce Products Filter and woo geo marker installed already, i think you can make your vendor filter works well for such as well.
5. blogs, blogs title (say a dish) and then the ingredients, tools to cook it, all these key items can be linked (with add to cart button) to grocery products or restaurant's menu, so if a user read a blog, they can make an order (to restaurant or buy ingredients to cook by himself from grocery store) directly (by default (configuratable) we can display 3-5 restaurants and groceries stores around which has the above dish or ingredients/tools
6. adjust revo theme menu/homepage like [login to view URL]
1. experienced with revo theme+woocommerce+dokan+wpml+filter+woo geo marker plug to tailer the site
2. need to deliver your bid on time