No place holders please! I contact you based on experience and actual price!
Looking to make a plugin for woocommerce with the following features:
1. User uploads a vector pdf. Note it must know how to read that it is vector based not just pdf. Also must have a disclaimer regarding prices for things that end up being one single image and subject to review.
2. Software recognizes all parts of the design and every inch of "graphic"
3. The software recognizes the size and user can adjust the size to whatever they want it to be scaled to.
4. On the backend there is a per linear inch price, meaning for every inch of "image" it adds that up. Example if the person uploads a LOGO with the words "Hello" the HLL is 4" tall, and the eo is 2" so total inches is 16inches x price = shown price. It must be able to measure each element.
5. User can then pick any special add on that adds to the per inch price or flat fee and then add to cart and upload the artwork
6. Must work with my current site and plugins like woocommerce addons
7. The main point of this is to really just scale out the size the person wants, measure the amount of inches per piece of each letter with a few restrictions and with that total it can just even change the cart "quantity" which can multiply the per inch price. It should more or less work like this plugin but it can fill in the measurements for you but have some kind of visual design tool that shows the size of each element [login to view URL]
Here is two samples of kind of what i am looking for [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
Type IREAD so i know you took time in your bid to read.
Note my budget is not high, so i will be looking at the BEST PRICE and RATING! Ideally, my budget was $200 but doesn't seem possible.