We have a Wordpress form that collects registration info for a sports program. When a customer completes the form it makes a record in Wordpress and also adds the info to our Customer Management System. We had 76 entries that didn't get pushed over correctly, and need someone to go through and check the data. Some records may already exist, but need to be updated. Some records did not get created and will need to be added.
1. I will provide a list of 76 records that need to be checked and moved over.
2. Our CMS has Contacts (the parents) and Players (the children who were registered)
3. On each record the parent can register from 1 to 5 children
4. For each record
- Check that the parent (Contact) exists in the CMS (create if they don't exist)
- Make sure the parent data all matches the original record (update if info is incorrect or missing)
- Check that the Players exist in the CMS (create if missing)
- Check that existing Player records have the correct data from the original record (update incorrect or missing data)
5. On many of these the 1st Player was added correctly, but the 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th Players are missing
6. Connect the Contact to the Players. There is a field to 'link' Players. Each Contact should be 'linked' to the Players that they registered.
We can do one together as an example.
Would like to have this done as soon as possible. Hope to have it completed by Monday or Tuesday.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $132 for this job
Hello, I totally understood the project descritpoin. I can update 76 records right now. I can start right now. Looking forward to hearing from you Thanks .
Hi, I would be interested in working on the project. I can help you to get what you want exactly, that would be a pleasure. I like to work on time and I am very careful with details. Thank You