I need a plugin that will allow a user to copy their photos from Photobucket into a WordPress post.
Here is how the plugin would work:
- User creates a custom post type called 'album'.
- User clicks on a Add Photos button. This button opens the add media lightbox. This plugin will add a 'From Photobucket' tab to the add media lightbox.
- Assuming the user is logged into their Photobucket account the user is presented with a list of their albums.
- Users can insert an entire album or just an image.
- When something is imported it is copied over to the blog as an attachment of the 'album'
This may change a little as we have not used Photobucket's API before. It is generally well documented though...
[url removed, login to view]
6 freelancers are bidding on average $199 for this job
Dear coderepublic, I am Web-Designer and Web-Developer of WordPress. and have experience in API integration in WordPress. Kindly check PMB for details. Thanks.