Selected developer needs to have experience with WordPress by providing examples of similar custom themes personally developed. Selected developer will be given access to a development instance of a WordPress blog.
The HTML work has already been done.
With functionality for all items shown in HTML like:
· Automatic date and year calendar for posts
· Category tagging and comments
· Tweetmeme module linked to twitter account
· Twitter blog feed link from twitter account
· Updatable counter for Church Planting Stats (auto increments every day by number specified, with override current number)
· All contents editable via CMS (footer, blocks, etc)
· Clean file URLs for all blogs, automated
· 301 redirects of existing content to new URL if existing URLs are changed
All work needs to confirm to WordPress standards and will be reviewed by a senior Wordpress developer prior to acceptance and launch to production.
This will be custom skin to be applied to the Thematic theme.