1.) About 170 Product-Images have to be placed manually inside a PSD-Template. You will get access to an Template and the original-images (All of them are PNGs).
- you have to safe this psd after your work is done inside a dropbox, so we later can have access to.
- All Layers have to be "Smart-Objects" and don't have to be named, cause this happens automatically if you just put them inside the canvas
- All Images have to be placed and transformed inside the psd, so they look nice, centered and sharp. (Mostly also happens automatically, but please take care and double check if they are really centered. some pictures have a lot of white-room around them and have to be transformed and centered visually.)
2.) Export Images with Photoshop to
- 60% Quality
- 1000px x 1000px
- see screenshot for exportsettings
- name the files like the product name. (simply copy the product title from wordpress and name the file like the product)
3.) Upload them to each Product correctly
4.) Do the SEO for the Images
- copy for each product the title (from the productpage) and paste it into into all four fields inside the image-dialog from wordpress (in German they are called: "Titel", "Beschriftung", "Alternativtext" and "Beschreibung")
5.) Put the Descriptions from the txt Files into each product and style (format) them as in the given example: [url removed, login to view]
- There are txt files for each "productcategory"
- Most of them are sorted via the SKU naming
- It could be possibel that you wont find a description. In this case: Please ask me.
- It could also be possible that you will have a description which you have to implement in more than one product.
6.) The same thing have to be done for another 90 Products i prepare meanwhile (they just mailed me the new products...)
I would like to hire you very soon again for this and upcoming projects. But therefore it is important that you are capable of doing a good job and "actively think for yourselve" ;)
- If you start the Project, please do not do everything in one go! Because you can make too many mistakes.
- Workflow: Do the first image, productdescription, psd, etc. (basically the first 5 points from my job-descripton) and ask after this for feedback and let me check your work.
- If everything is fine: Do it with 3-5 images and let me check again
- After this we should have established an workflow with an minimum of mistakes (ideally a 100% error-free workflow) you can do and you have to correct afterwards.
- German language skills
- good english skills so you can ask me via [Removed for encouraging offsite communication which is against our Terms and Conditions -Section 13:Communication With Other Users] and we understand each other.
28 freelancers are bidding on average €147 for this job
Greetings, We have found this project match well with our skill & expertise level and we have already developed 700+ websites. Start chat for more details.